It’s pretty cool to get these blog awards because it means that fellow bloggers enjoy the writing I’m doing. In this case I was nominated by the very talented SherinaSpeaks!
You can visit her awesome blog at https://sherinaspeaks.wordpress.com/
Thanks for the nomination Sherina!
Here are the rules for this award:
1) Thank the person who gave you this award.
2) Include a link to their blog.
3) Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the award.
4) Give 7 facts about yourself
And so the random facts begin.
1. My favorite basketball player is Derrick Rose. He and I also share the same birthday, which makes me partly believe that we are kindred spirits. I’ll pretend you’re not laughing at that last sentence while I also let you know part of me believes the mistakes I make in my life lead to disastrous effects on Derrick Rose’s basketball career, a connection I believe is both ridiculous as well as surprisingly consistent throughout my life, the details of which shall remain vague for blogging purposes, and a connection which I feel is slowly being transferred to Andrew Wiggins. And yes you guessed right my second favorite basketball player is Andrew Wiggins and my previous favorite basketball player was Steve Nash. There’s three facts you didn’t care about knowing for one fact you didn’t care about knowing BOOM take that, eat it, mmmmm, delicious. Moving on.
2. I love Smoothies. I enjoy pretty much all variations of fresh fruit smoothies. I try ridiculous fruit combinations and they always end up tasting spectacular, but mango must be in all of them, as the background taste of mango is the greatest of all background tastes. I have also found that the Amish make delicious smoothies go figure
3. My favorite boxer is Pacquiao. He’s just so awesome and lovable and I will indeed do a Pacquiao vs. Mayweather post next week before the fight because Godammit I may never get another chance to write a timely post about Pacquiao, AKA the most lovable sports athlete in history.
4. I play the piano. I started when I was young, stopped for like a long ass time, then picked it back up in college for therapeutic purposes. It sets my mind at ease during those days where I just need to zone out and not think too hard.
5. I love history. Pretty much anything from the start of civilization to now, it all excites me. I think I love history because of the way it shows what things are possible, both good and bad. Matter of fact I love all history, go back to the dawn of time till now, till future nows, man history’s the bomb YEAH FUCK YEAH *fistpump*
6. I love to read BBC World News. I almost never go to other news websites, I just feel like the Brits understand good journalism. And they have no incentive for any sort of political spin on American issues. I have a need for getting unbiased political news, especially on the national scale, and the BBC provides just that for me
7. I can’t whistle.
I next nominate http://peachesandpoppycock.com/ for the award!
Thanks so much for reading my blog guys! Stay tuned next week I’m going to be putting up a post about Pacquiao Mayweather! Feel free to like comment and subscribe!